- Translate your goals into SMART goals. A SMART goal is specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time based. More on this below.
- Identify the resources you’ll need to achieve each goal.
- Schedule tasks and milestones required to achieve your goals in your calendar.
- Determine how you will reward yourself for achieving each milestone and goal. At the same time, decide how you will penalize yourself if milestones associated with the goal aren't met.
- Download our SMART goal planner. Complete the planner for each of your 10 90-day goals.